venerdì 30 marzo 2012

Ombre hair!

Ok are you guys ready??

I dyed my hair today... it's not a HUGE change, don't expect me to be a legit blonde!
But Man I absolutely ADORE my new hair!


I did them myself... so here is the before. Last time i dyed my hair was end of january, and was the best red ever! But spring is coming so I wanted to go lighter...
I basically just painted the color onto my hair and then divided my hair into 2 and bleached the ends.
Easy!
I really didn't know what to expect, because last time I bleached my hair last time i was with my mom and she did it.
I have decided to do this at home because when a go to a salon I don't really get what i want :(
Anyway...  Came out pretty good ;)
Top layers are just slightly touched by the blonde, but bottom layer is BLONDEE!
And Love it....
What do you think?? Let me know commenting below!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento