mercoledì 11 aprile 2012

Make up Tag!!

Makeup tag!!
SKINCARE:
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Once, in the morning.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Mhh... Combo
-What is your current facial wash? I don't have a specific facial wash, but I know I should :(
-Do you exfoliate? Sometimes, like once every 2 weeks!
-What brand do you use? Garnier Ultimate Cleanser 3-Way clean
-What moisturizer do you use? I have a Vichy one but I never use it :P
-Do you have freckles? Yes little on my nose, especially when i get out in the sun :)
-Do you use eye cream? I don't
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Not at all.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Never ever.
MAKE-UP:
-What foundation do you use? Not a big foundation fan! I have Max Factor Miracle Touch
-How about concealer? I have an old Rimmel one that I should change ):
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I adore but I don't wear them!
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Knowing doesn't mean doing it!
-What brand of mascara do you use? Maybelline Volume Express the Colossal!
-Sephora or MAC? Drugstore. Sephora and Mac are way too expensive!
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, i don't!
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? all kind of brushes!
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I use UD Primer Potion!
-For the face? Face primer?? No
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Man... I have an Elizabeth Arden palette with warm colors like brown and gold!
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both pencil and liquid!
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? ahaha I poke my eye with mascara sometimes
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Don't like them that much.
-Do you use mineral makeup? No, but i'm def going to try it!
-What is your favorite blush to use? I like Elf blushes, the two that are in the Beauty Clutch!
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? I Buy make up on the internet but not on ebay!
-Do you like drugstore makeup? I do! I LOVE it!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I did, but i've learnt the most with youtube!
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Only with fake eyelashes! And red lipstick :(
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Too much bronzer or blush or both!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I looove colorful shades, but I wear neutral ones the most.
-Which celebrity always has great make up? mmmm... Kin Kardashian, Megan Fox, Rihanna
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Mascara!
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I can and I do it!
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Yes I do :) 
-What do you think of Makeup? Makes me feel good, pretty and confident!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento